Terms and Conditions Established in Pardon Litecoin Casino
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before agreeing to them. If you do not agree to accept and further abide by the Terms, please do not open an account and/or continue using the Website and. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the Terms.
- Users who are under the age of 18 or the age (Relevant Age) which is the legal age required by law in any jurisdiction to legally take part in gambling activities are not permitted to use the Website. The use of the Website by any person under the Acceptable Age is a direct violation of this User Agreement. We therefore have the right to request documents which can provide evidence of the User’s age. The User may be refused the service and their account may be temporarily suspended unless proof is provided that the User’s age is within the Acceptable Age.
- Online gambling is illegal in some jurisdictions. By accepting this Agreement, the User understands that Pardon Litecoin Casino cannot provide guarantees or legal advice regarding the legitimacy of the use of the Website in the jurisdiction in which the User is located. The User uses the services of the Website of his own free will and assumes full responsibility being well aware of all possible risks.
- By accepting this Agreement the User understands that Pardon Litecoin Casino may conduct periodic checks to confirm the User’s identity, contact and payment information.
- During the check, the possibility of withdrawal of funds from the account may be limited.
- If any information provided by the User is false, inaccurate or misleading (anonymizers email, incorrect telephone number), it is considered that the User violates the terms of the User Agreement and Pardon Litecoin Casino has the right to close the User’s account immediately and/or refuse to use the services of the Website in addition to any other actions at its discretion.
- Pardon Litecoin Casino reserves the right to change, edit, supplement the terms and conditions of the User Agreement at any time. It is the User’s responsibility to periodically check the terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to the changes, they may stop using the Website and/or close their account. Further use of any part of the Website after the effective date of the revised terms will be automatically considered as acceptance and agreement to the revised terms of the User Agreement, including any additions, deletions, substitutions and other changes related to the use of Pardon Litecoin Casino services.